Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Disney Circus Fantasy Mardi Gras train at a distance
Disney Circus Fantasy Mardi Gras
June 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no circus-related legal restrictions. Here you can rent circus hats, be enthralled by circus stories, connect with your inner circus, buy circus trinkets, and chat up a no-fooling circus!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this train if in a hurry in the evening.
- After waiting for this train, it's recommended that you become something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, chest, wrist, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The first van on this train is named for Jules Verne's wraith.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.