Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Cheerleader Make Believe Faire attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Disney Cheerleader Make Believe Faire
March 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have dreams of being a cheerleader. Here you can drool at cheerleader garb, be enthralled by cheerleader anecdotes, get cheerleader face painting, buy cheerleader artwork, and have your silhouette made with an in-the-flesh cheerleader!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for consumers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fin.