Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Columbia's light-curdling photo of Disney Cheerleader Fantasy Exhibition
Disney Cheerleader Fantasy Exhibition
January 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a toddler who won't shut up about wanting to see a cheerleader. Here you can rent cheerleader outfits, be enthralled by cheerleader anecdotes, network with other cheerleader superfans, buy cheerleader t-shirts, and worship a live cheerleader!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Disney Cheerleader Fantasy Exhibition, there is a football table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.