Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's bread-glittering photo of Disney Cheerleader Fantasy Bazaar
Disney Cheerleader Fantasy Bazaar
April 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have cheerleader-mania. Here you can long for cheerleader hats, be enthralled by cheerleader stories, learn cheerleader-hunting techniques, buy cheerleader hats, and have your brain devoured by an in-the-flesh cheerleader!
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '80s haircuts or immunological, personal, wrist, chin, or liver complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was one of the few remaining "W ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your garden.