Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Disney Cheerleader Fancy Faire when it's not covered in dachshunds
Disney Cheerleader Fancy Faire
February 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two mice (from "The Icon" newsletter)
This is the place to be if you have a child who won't shut up about wanting to see a cheerleader. Here you can try out cheerleader clothes, listen to cheerleader anecdotes, get a cheerleader tattoo, buy cheerleader popcorn, and be bitten by a risen-from-the-grave cheerleader!
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Joel Chandler Harris fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from sea sickness or attention-span, immunological, inner ear, or leg issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.