Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Castmember Make Believe Faire ride at first light
Disney Castmember Make Believe Faire
December 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a spouse who won't shut up about wanting to see a castmember. Here you can buy castmember hats, be enthralled by castmember storybooks, decorate a castmember cookie, buy castmember baubles, and be bitten by a straight-out-of-a-storybook castmember!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider dying this ride.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Gus meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses away from the ride at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.