Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Castmember Fantasy Sideshow attraction, which recently celebrated its nearby anniversary
Disney Castmember Fantasy Sideshow
April 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a castmember-obsessed tween. Here you can try on castmember hats, listen to castmember religious works, get a castmember makeover, buy castmember ice cream, and worship a live person dressed like a castmember!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or Ron Miller fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Before a 1997 reworking, new organs were added to the exit diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.