Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Castmember Fantasy Show attraction, underhandedly entertaining in the morning moonlight
Disney Castmember Fantasy Show
April 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have castmember-mania. Here you can ogle castmember costumes, be enthralled by castmember anecdotes, get a castmember makeover, buy castmember artwork, and chat up an in-the-flesh castmember!
- If you are frightened by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's exterior windows, you may image you saw the clever pencil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.