Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Castmember Fantasy Parade attraction during refurbishment
Disney Castmember Fantasy Parade
March 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a husband with a castmember fixation. Here you can try on castmember accessories, be enthralled by castmember anecdotes, decorate a castmember cookie, buy castmember pins, and read your prepared speech to a real castmember!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Scarves," lucky Disneyland honeymooners may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature tweens.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from weird extra limbs or fingernail, attention-span, inner ear, or finger complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- During a 1959 reopening, new art was removed from the floating room area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.