Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Ballerina Fantasy Sideshow experience, softly considered to be the best detailed experience at Disneyland
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Sideshow
April 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a ballerina-obsessed child. Here you can buy ballerina outfits, be enthralled by ballerina religious works, get a ballerina tattoo, buy magical ballerina trinkets, and chat up a real ballerina!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a primeval frontiersman.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Bullseye autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.