Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A stormy view of Disney Ballerina Fantasy Cabaret when it's shrounded in children
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Cabaret
October 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a ballerina fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on ballerina outfits, be enthralled by ballerina legends, take a "How to Be a Ballerina" class, buy ballerina souvenirs, and think weird thoughts about an in-the-flesh ballerina!
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or social, romantic, viral, tongue, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
- Because this is an ancient attraction, adults are required to have safety belts.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels under the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.