Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Ballerina Fancy Faire ride as seen from the top of the world
Disney Ballerina Fancy Faire
March 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a tween who won't shut up about wanting to see a ballerina. Here you can ogle ballerina outfits, read along with ballerina legends, learn a ballerina song, buy ballerina pins, and worship a horrifying fictional ballerina!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this ride first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from runny nose, novelty haircuts, or blood, knee, leg, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Roy Disney had a disguised apartment built within this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.