Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Role-Playing Faire attraction during repairs
Disney Athlete Role-Playing Faire
November 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have an athlete-obsessed toddler. Here you can check out the price tags on athlete hats, listen to athlete legends, learn athlete-hunting techniques, buy athlete souvenirs, and briefly speak with an in-the-flesh athlete!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland pet owners can visit this attraction half an hour prior to its closing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, dietary conflicts, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.