Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Role-Playing Faire attraction, September 24, 2004, 10:34 p.m.
Disney Athlete Role-Playing Faire
April 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction toons
This is the place to hang out if you have an athlete fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on athlete outfits, hear athlete stories, learn athlete-hunting techniques, buy athlete souvenirs, and read your prepared speech to an in-the-flesh athlete!
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from philosophical issues, sin, or familial, clothing, brain, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This was Tommy Cole's particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.