Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Roger Rabbit's whip-cooking photo of Disney Athlete Groupie Faire
Disney Athlete Groupie Faire
October 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have an athlete-obsessed child. Here you can check out the price tags on athlete outfits, listen to athlete religious works, take a "How to Be a Athlete" class, buy athlete souvenirs, and chat up a live athlete!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to buy princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.