Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Fantasy Sideshow attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Disney Athlete Fantasy Sideshow
May 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven and a half churros (according to "Crafty Apprentice" web site)
This is the place to come if you have a young one with athlete-mania. Here you can long for athlete hats, listen to athlete religious works, get an athlete tattoo, buy limited-edition athlete hats, and worship a straight-out-of-a-storybook athlete!
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and heavily bearded).
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to have pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.