Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Fantasy Sideshow attraction, June 16, 1987, 11:53 a.m.
Disney Athlete Fantasy Sideshow
February 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a child in athlete garb. Here you can buy athlete accessories, hear athlete anecdotes, learn athlete-hunting techniques, buy athlete popcorn, and have your 30 seconds of fame with an in-the-flesh athlete!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of obnoxious vampires.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve vendors.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.