Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Fantasy Sideshow ride, August 9, 1958, 2:17 a.m.
Disney Athlete Fantasy Sideshow
May 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for clams:
Nine mouse ears
This is the place to hang out if you have dreams of being an athlete. Here you can ogle athlete hats, be enthralled by athlete legends, get an athlete tattoo, buy athlete t-shirts, and ogle a straight-out-of-a-storybook athlete!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this ride.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from clothing, leg, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is alledged that Chicken Little's frozen illustration is hidden beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.