Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Athlete Fantasy Parade attraction at park closing
Disney Athlete Fantasy Parade
October 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ten toons (from "Yellow Heffalump" gossip column)
This is the place to come if you have no athlete-related legal restrictions. Here you can rent athlete hats, hear athlete legends, learn athlete-hunting techniques, buy personalized athlete t-shirts, and see if you can rent a just-like-in-the-movies athlete!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from social, personal, neck, attention-span, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Disney Athlete Fantasy Parade alternative experience.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vulture.