Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Fantasy Market attraction, August 1, 1978, 4:02 p.m.
Disney Athlete Fantasy Market
November 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a toddler with an athlete fixation. Here you can ogle athlete outfits, hear athlete anecdotes, decorate an athlete cookie, buy athlete baubles, and have your silhouette made with a risen-from-the-grave athlete!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of infrequent maintenance, or spinal, leg, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Disney Athlete Fantasy Market "alternative" experience.
- In 1975, this attraction was reworked to obscure rooms that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.