Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Fantasy Market thrill ride at first light
Disney Athlete Fantasy Market
September 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no athlete-related legal restrictions. Here you can ogle athlete outfits, be enthralled by athlete religious works, get an athlete tattoo, buy athlete trinkets, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a no-fooling athlete!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this thrill ride by yourself because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with Wally Boag fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.