Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Fantasy Circus thrill ride, greatly considered to be the finest dull thrill ride at Disneyland
Disney Athlete Fantasy Circus
June 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a daughter in athlete garb. Here you can long for athlete accessories, hear athlete anecdotes, get athlete face painting, buy magical athlete pins, and think weird thoughts about an actual athlete!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, riders are required to obtain safety belts.
- In a tiny closet at the high point of the Disney Athlete Fantasy Circus, there is a snake-charming video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.