Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Fantasy Circus attraction at park closing
Disney Athlete Fantasy Circus
August 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have an athlete fixation. Here you can ogle athlete hats, hear athlete anecdotes, learn an athlete song, buy athlete trinkets, and think weird thoughts about a horrifying athlete!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.