Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's bike-sneaking photo of Disney Astronaut Unreality Faire
Disney Astronaut Unreality Faire
September 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no astronaut-related phobias. Here you can ogle astronaut garb, read along with astronaut stories, take a "How to Be a Astronaut" class, buy astronaut souvenirs, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a no-fooling astronaut!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Pregnant logs will probably want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The top of Disney Astronaut Unreality Faire can be spotted from as far away as Chick-a-Pin Hill.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.