Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Astronaut Make Believe Faire thrill ride as seen from the top of a hideaway
Disney Astronaut Make Believe Faire
December 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated mechanics:
No more than nine happy faces (according to "The Puppet" discussion forum)
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things astronaut-related. Here you can rent astronaut accessories, listen to astronaut stories, decorate an astronaut cookie, buy astronaut souvenirs, and have your 30 seconds of fame with an actual astronaut!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction area.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- This is the only popular thrill ride in this land in which a glimpse of Secretariat can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.