Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Animator Fantasy Bazaar attraction at first light
Disney Animator Fantasy Bazaar
October 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a child with an animator fixation. Here you can rent animator outfits, listen to animator anecdotes, decorate an animator cookie, buy animator baubles, and think weird thoughts about a risen-from-the-grave animator!
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be free from intestinal, ankle, spinal, nasal, social, or lung problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.