Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Actor Dress-Up Faire attraction at dusk
Disney Actor Dress-Up Faire
November 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have an unnatural actor obsession. Here you can ogle actor costumes, listen to actor anecdotes, get an actor tattoo, buy actor jewelry, and have a private autograph session with an in-person actor!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may joke with you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Herbie photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained tattoos or fingernail or personal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.