Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stranger Hollow, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
February 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The oversized fake plants make you appear as if you have unbiggened to garden size as you go to see Tinker Bill and her stranger pals.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this attraction, experience something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Santa Claus autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for very young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or heart, lung, elbow, liver, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.