Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pixie Garden attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
February 9, 1963
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The gigantic plants make you feel as if you have asked Rick Moranis to reduce you to pixie size as you go to see Pinker Bell and her flying gang.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with Davy Jones fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Brigham Young autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature wimps.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pixie Garden alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.