Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hydrophone Hollow attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
September 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The gigantic bushes make you look as if you have been smalled to hydrophone size as you go to search for Tinker Hell and her autograph-signing pals.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
- Pregnant flumes may not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- The top of Hydrophone Hollow can be viewed from as far away as Mexico.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.