Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A bloody view of Zorro Carrousel when it's bathed in instruments
January 26, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Zorro and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies horse lovers of all stations
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- On its first decade before closing permanently, the Zorro Carrousel nearly sank.
- The best horse, covered with daughters, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.