Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Carrousel attraction, greatly considered to be the finest bad attraction at Disneyland
May 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Zorro and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes fans of all weights
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at random.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- There is a private bathroom just outside this attraction's walkway.
- The Carrousel was originally built in a shop in 1862. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your branch.