Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zorro Carrousel attraction at night
February 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Zorro and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and dizzies people of all religions
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- During fair storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.