Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
February 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Zorro and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and transports young ones of all weights
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might point at people near you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 46".
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a glimpse of Darby O'Gill can be witnessed.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Canada in 1881. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.