Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An ethereal view of Zorro Carrausel when it's not bathed in children
January 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Zorro and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays recorded music and twirls horse lovers of all temperments
- Warning: in many cases, fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before waiting for this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the sign to participate.
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- During fair thunder storms, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.