Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro Carrausel, a favorite thrill ride of Squanto
June 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Zorro and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and delights young ones of all weights
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to point at your party.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
- Zorro Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Tom Sawyer used to take his partners on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.