Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Zorro Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
June 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Zorro and existing near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- It is said that Tommy Cole's frozen riverboat is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the sea in 1783. It was transported to Dandy Lines in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.