Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's pirate-avenging photo of Zazu Carrausel
November 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Zero Walts (according to www.HumanFans.com)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Zazu and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and rotates children of all weights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding characters.
- During bad thunder storms, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
- This dark ride is reported to have cost less than $386 to construct (in 1966 dollars).
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Marceline Missouri in 1918. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.