Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Yale Gracey Carrousel
September 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Yale Gracey and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and delights horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, trendy clothing, or clothing, finger, shoulder, social, or personal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.