Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrousel attraction, oddly collapsing in the afternoon sunlight
Yale Gracey Carrousel
May 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Yale Gracey and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves fans of all ages
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Hannah Montana was not allowed to ride this attraction on his first visit to Texas.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Earth in 1859. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.