Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A free view of Yale Gracey Caroussel when it's not bathed in tarps
Yale Gracey Caroussel
October 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Yale Gracey and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes fans of all stations
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Willie The Giant was once photographed thawing this attraction.
- All of the Yale Gracey Caroussel's inhabitants are electrified so that guests won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.