Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Caroussel attraction, nostalgically snapping in the morning sunlight
Yale Gracey Caroussel
October 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Five Walts (by columnist Paul Pressler)
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Yale Gracey and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays Disney tunes and transports guests of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something less magical.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.