Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Yale Gracey Caroussel attraction during construction
Yale Gracey Caroussel
February 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Yale Gracey and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and rotates riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 62".
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Persia in 1871. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.