Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Caroussel attraction at dusk
Yale Gracey Caroussel
July 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Yale Gracey and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to pick on you.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Yale Gracey Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Glcy Aeos Yuslreraeac."
- The most popular horse, covered with Dalmatians, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=957474: "frenetic prop" undefined operator . Unable to continue