Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Caroussel attraction at dusk
Yale Gracey Caroussel
July 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Yale Gracey and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays recorded songs and twirls people of all heights
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Oldest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Contains holographic effects.
- At one location in the safety video, you can almost see a previous attraction.
- Yale Gracey Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Squanto used to take his hats on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.