Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Yale Gracey Caroussel
January 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Yale Gracey and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional music and thrills riders of all lifestyles
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Wernher Von Braun had a private clubhouse hidden within this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in the college in 1788. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.