Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Winnie the Pooh Carrousel attraction during construction
Winnie the Pooh Carrousel
December 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Winnie the Pooh and located near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and transports horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal, back, ribcage, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to obtain custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.