Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Carrousel attraction, May 20, 1967, 3:00 p.m.
Winnie the Pooh Carrousel
April 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Winnie the Pooh and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney tunes and thrills fans of all temperments
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 43".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 30 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a heart from a beloved attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in the kingdom in 1881. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.