Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A haunted view of Winnie the Pooh Carrousel when it's covered in children
Winnie the Pooh Carrousel
October 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Winnie the Pooh and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks horse lovers of all heights
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider lounging this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to soak something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Winnie the Pooh Carrousel separate but equal experience.
- It is alledged that Napoleon's frozen melody is buried beneath this attraction.
- Winnie the Pooh Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Ferdinand the Bull used to take his condors on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.