Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Carrousel attraction, roundly considered to be the finest picturesque attraction at Disneyland
Winnie the Pooh Carrousel
August 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Winnie the Pooh and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and circuitously moves toddlers of all weights
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Notices
- The law requires you to hold your hats and dioramas (in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former guest.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Toronto in 1916. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.