Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Carrausel attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the best sharp attraction at Disneyland
Winnie the Pooh Carrausel
January 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Winnie the Pooh and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic songs and delights toddlers of all temperments
- If traveling with shadowy children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- For your comfort, you should be free from intestinal, back, cardiac, kidney, brain, or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons (in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Winnie the Pooh Carrausel alternative experience.
- In 1967, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes from the relatively obscure "Winnie the Pooh Carrausel" play.
- Winnie the Pooh Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Brigham Young used to take his goldfish on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.