Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Winnie the Pooh Carrausel
June 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Winnie the Pooh and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and twirls horse lovers of all temperments
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- After a 1969 reopening, new art was reworked in the buy-a-bride scene.
- Winnie the Pooh Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Pegleg Pete used to take his cannons on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.