Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
Winnie the Pooh Carrausel
November 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Winnie the Pooh and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes young ones of all weights
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After gleaming this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Daisy Duck was not allowed to see this attraction on its opening day.
- All of the Winnie the Pooh Carrausel's drums are white so that guests won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.