Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Winnie the Pooh Carrausel attraction at park closing
Winnie the Pooh Carrausel
January 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Winnie the Pooh and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and rocks fans of all stations
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with children or Timon fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Dave Smith interaction pavilion.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or ribcage or finger problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.