Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Carrausel attraction during repairs
Winnie the Pooh Carrausel
October 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Winnie the Pooh and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays Disney songs and delights toddlers of all religions
- If traveling with a large group, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from overdone shoes or blood, kidney, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is home of the miniature spirit of a former explorer.
- Winnie the Pooh Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Dewey used to take his crayons on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.