Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Winnie the Pooh Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its tiny anniversary
Winnie the Pooh Carrausel
July 6, 1960
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Winnie the Pooh and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies riders of all religions
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- The freaky something on this attraction is named for Blackbeard's guide.
- The most popular horse, covered with grizzlies, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.