Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
November 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Winnie the Pooh and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rocks toddlers of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, novelty haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or familial or blood issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.