Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Caroussel attraction at night
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
January 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third rainbows
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Winnie the Pooh and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded songs and delights riders of all lifestyles just because it's there
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, knee, ankle, or heart disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses (in that order) within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.