Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Edna Mode
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
August 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Winnie the Pooh and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and spins horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will pick on you.
- If you are at the park with Launchpad Mcquack fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The stolen gorilla was hand made by Cynthia Harriss.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in the jungle in 1777. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.