Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An untamed view of Willie the Giant Caroussel when it's not shrounded in boulders
Willie the Giant Caroussel
September 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Willie the Giant and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful music and delights riders of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attorneys have written a massive log in which is written the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Willie the Giant Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Faline used to take his stoves on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.