Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: The Willie the Giant Caroussel attraction, humanely performing in the evening sunlight
Willie the Giant Caroussel
January 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Willie the Giant and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays Disney tunes and twirls guests of all heights
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bed.