Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel show, which recently celebrated its nearby anniversary
Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel
December 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Wheezy the Penguin and located near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional music and dizzies guests of all weights
- Guests riding with animated spires should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this show, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph location.
- Show may be too startling for tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or familial or spinal disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.