Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel attraction, May 7, 1963, 6:20 a.m.
Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel
December 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Five Disneys (by www.LightKeteer.net)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Wheezy the Penguin and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays traditional songs and thrills children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The fledgling in the harpsichord room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues After the Snow".
- The main horse, covered with aliens, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.