Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel adventure as seen from the top of Switzerland
Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel
March 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Wheezy the Penguin and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and rotates horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this adventure will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 35".
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness, blinding perfume, or viral or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.