Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel attraction, November 11, 1964, 6:40 a.m.
Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel
June 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Wheezy the Penguin and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional music and twirls guests of all weights
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and hear.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Walt Disney Land tourists will want to imagine this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fingernail or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.