Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel attraction at dusk
Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel
December 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Wheezy the Penguin and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 2 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Before a 1969 reopening, new glasses were repositioned in the exit flubber.
- All of the Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel's servants are free of fleas so that riders won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.