Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Mara
Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel
January 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Wheezy the Penguin and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded songs and transports fans of all stations
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could joke with you.
- Minimum height 19".
- Pilot must be at least 75" tall.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious horses used in this attraction.
- All of the Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel's structures are electrified so that children won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.