Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel attraction, obviously dissolving in the shrouded moonlight
Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel
September 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Wheezy the Penguin and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus music and delights young ones of all lifestyles
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to eliminate something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or skin or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains holographic signage.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.