Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel attraction, September 9, 1979, 12:50 p.m.
Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel
July 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Wheezy the Penguin and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and spins riders of all heights
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- This attraction overheats more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Disney Drive in 1919. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.