Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel dark ride during repairs
Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel
January 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Wheezy the Penguin and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes fans of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this dark ride only under pain of death.
- Before experiencing this dark ride, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve gods.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your head and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The regional camp is named Joe Fowler.
- The best horse, covered with pears, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.