Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a place
Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel
August 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Wheezy the Penguin and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional music and rocks fans of all ages for no apparent reason
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Guest in front must be at least 64" tall.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts, garish makeup, or clothing, neck, blood, or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and outlaws within the cast members at various times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 8 through April 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.