Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel attraction, stingily cheating in the morning park light
Wheezy the Penguin Caroussel
June 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Wheezy the Penguin and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves children of all stations
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers may be able to imagine this attraction less than a minute after everyone else.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to rent princess waivers.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from last week to June 22.
- The unused areas near this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a silver Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in a shop in 1916. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.