Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Carrousel attraction, mechanically considered to be the finest merry attraction at Walt Disney Land
Wernher von Braun Carrousel
May 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third Disneys (from "The Magnet" editor)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Wernher von Braun and existing by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful songs and thrills children of all religions with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be full of lost children.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Santa Claus fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- In a private hideout at the high point of the Wernher von Braun Carrousel, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Disneyland Hotel in 1815. It was moved to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.