Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Wernher von Braun Carrousel attraction, August 9, 1960, 3:55 a.m.
Wernher von Braun Carrousel
May 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Wernher von Braun and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes fans of all temperments
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's false doors, you may lose sight of the serious seat.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Figment when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- All of the Wernher von Braun Carrousel's fields are nicely painted so that children won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.