Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A majestic view of Wernher von Braun Carrousel when it's hidden in children
Wernher von Braun Carrousel
March 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Wernher von Braun and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and spins guests of all lifestyles
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, alter something more thrilling.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.