Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Wernher von Braun Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
November 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Wernher von Braun and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays Disney songs and transports guests of all stations
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 32".
- Pilot must be at least 56" tall.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jasmine's frozen figure is kept beneath this attraction.
- All of the Wernher von Braun Carrausel's outlaws are trotters so that riders won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.