Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Carrausel attraction at dusk
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
December 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Wernher von Braun and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays classic music and rocks toddlers of all temperments much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with a school group, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic effects.
- John Lasseter had a massive clubhouse hidden below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Yen Sid when you visit the last room.
- Wernher von Braun Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Doug used to take his magnets on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.