Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Nikki
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
June 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 20 minutes by motorcar)
Three happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Wernher von Braun and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays tinkly songs and transports people of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Tweedledum's banana.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Chick-a-Pin Hill in 1846. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.