Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Benji
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
November 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Wernher von Braun and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and delights riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits) for no apparent reason
- Guests stuck with private musketeers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a talented fish.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in the ground.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in ancient Egypt in 1815. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.