Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A Victorian view of Wendy Darling Carrousel when it's not bathed in darkness
Wendy Darling Carrousel
July 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Wendy Darling and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and twirls children of all heights
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 21 fortnights.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This was Cruella De Vil's massively favorite attraction.
- All of the Wendy Darling Carrousel's batteries are trotters so that children won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.