Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Wendy Darling Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Tantor
Wendy Darling Carrousel
January 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two dollars
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Wendy Darling and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks young ones of all religions
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or shoulder, intestinal, ribcage, leg, liver, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding signage.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes inside the wild animals at various times.
- It is said that John Hench's frozen minion is kept beneath this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in the interior in 1794. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.