Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Frankenweenie
Wendy Darling Carrousel
August 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Intellectually impaired teens
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Wendy Darling and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes fans of all religions
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve ballerinas.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, chest, liver, intestinal, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In a secret room at the bottom of the Wendy Darling Carrousel, there is a handball court for V.I.P.s.
- The main horse, covered with leaders, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sorcerer.