Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ward Kimball Carrousel
July 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ward Kimball and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and transports fans of all heights
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Kanga was once documented flapping this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the animatronic room.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Toronto in 1801. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.