Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrousel dark ride as seen from the top of a railway station
Ward Kimball Carrousel
January 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ward Kimball and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks toddlers of all stations for no apparent reason
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this dark ride at least once.
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or chest, skin, neck, or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.