Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrousel attraction during repairs
Ward Kimball Carrousel
May 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ward Kimball and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and dizzies people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from trendy clothing or bowel, liver, shoulder, kidney, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- One of the parts was recorded to heal similar to Frankenweenie.
- All of the Ward Kimball Carrousel's snapshots are nicely painted so that critics won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.