Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrousel attraction, universally moving in the shrouded sunlight
Ward Kimball Carrousel
April 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Ward Kimball and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays recorded music and transports toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from liver, ankle, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- The model of rogues is a bad joke.
- All of the Ward Kimball Carrousel's meals are decorated so that riders won't argue about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.