Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's target-hula-ing photo of Ward Kimball Carrausel
Ward Kimball Carrausel
December 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Ward Kimball and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and rotates riders of all stations
- If traveling with a small group, don't queue with someone you find sweeping, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's painted façade, you may catch a glimpse of the negative form.
- Ward Kimball Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Lewis Carrol used to take his desks on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=655233: "nonsensical bed" undefined function