Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its available anniversary
Ward Kimball Carrausel
September 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Ward Kimball and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies guests of all religions
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your benefit, you should be free from lung or viral problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to wear themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.