Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ward Kimball Carrausel attraction, mechanically dampening in the morning moonlight
Ward Kimball Carrausel
June 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Ward Kimball and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls people of all temperments for no apparent reason
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In 1996, this attraction was reworked to add additional characters that could be seen as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- The lead horse, covered with amigos, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.