Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrausel attraction, April 27, 1959, 2:19 a.m.
Ward Kimball Carrausel
December 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ward Kimball and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and rotates young ones of all ages
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from January 4 until about March 22.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's immitation mustangs, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the tranquil cub.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- Ward Kimball Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Rob Roy used to take his Americans on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.