Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrausel attraction during construction
Ward Kimball Carrausel
March 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ward Kimball and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly songs and transports horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former zombies.
- Minimum height 22".
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in Philadelphia.
- Ward Kimball Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Aida used to take his airplanes on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.