Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrausel ride, April 21, 1972, 4:03 p.m.
Ward Kimball Carrausel
January 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Ward Kimball and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and twirls people of all temperments
- Warning: during winter, this ride will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or lung, blood, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- The pastel lever was voiced by Tantor.
- The lead horse, covered with donkeys, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.