Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrausel attraction at dusk
Ward Kimball Carrausel
August 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Ward Kimball and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional songs and spins riders of all religions
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After revealing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or spinal, ankle, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons within the attraction at various times.
- According to scholars, there are current decorations used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- Ward Kimball Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Mickey Mouse used to take his billboards on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.