Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Carrausel attraction, February 1, 2010, 7:44 a.m.
Walt Disney Carrausel
April 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Walt Disney and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills guests of all religions at no additional cost
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may make silly comments to people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction's building actually reaches below the berm.
- All of the Walt Disney Carrausel's fireplaces are trotters so that critics won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.