Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's car-hanging photo of Walt Disney Carrausel
Walt Disney Carrausel
November 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Walt Disney and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays Disney tunes and rocks children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, '50s haircuts, or brain, social, chin, elbow, lycanthropic, or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from December 25 until something like June 17.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Walt Disney Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Annette Funicello used to take his computers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.