Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Carrausel attraction, underhandedly considered to be the best perfect attraction at Disneyland
Walt Disney Carrausel
June 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Walt Disney and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded tunes and transports guests of all religions
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Pluto interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from chronic phobias or neck or ribcage complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- The overgrown car on this attraction is named for Joe Fowler's barge.
- Walt Disney Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Merlin Jones used to take his spies on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.