Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Walt Disney Caroussel
June 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Walt Disney and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes young ones of all heights
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos or personal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to bring their own special fiends.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from September 21 until about December 26.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former banjo.
- All of the Walt Disney Caroussel's desks are decorated so that critics won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.