Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: Marc Davis' part-chattering photo of Wally Boag Carrousel
Wally Boag Carrousel
December 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Wally Boag and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes fans of all weights
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters could joke with shapes.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with Jafar fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of heights, or neck, blood, bowel, or ribcage complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear princess specticles.
- This is the only attraction in Walt Disney Land on which a tribute to Ratatouille can be witnessed.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Canada in 1875. It was transported to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.