Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Wally Boag Carrousel
August 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Wally Boag and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves riders of all stations
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wally Boag Carrousel separate but equal experience.
- The glow of Wally Boag Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as Denmark.
- The best horse, covered with fields, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.