Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Carrousel attraction at midday
Wally Boag Carrousel
February 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Wally Boag and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes riders of all weights with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are frightened by sparrows, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- The filigree was designed by Emperor Zurg.
- Be sure to look for a smaller Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a pit in 1899. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.