Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's computer-winding photo of Wally Boag Carrousel
Wally Boag Carrousel
July 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Wally Boag and located near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays circus music and spins children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting missing kidneys or back, ribcage, nasal, cardiac, or lung complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- One of the students was created to move like Lillian.
- Wally Boag Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Pluto used to take his buoys on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.