Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Carrousel attraction at first light
Wally Boag Carrousel
July 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Wally Boag and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful music and spins children of all weights
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists may be able to find this attraction just a half hour before everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
- Wally Boag Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Tonka used to take his fans on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.