Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wally Boag Carrousel attraction at midday
Wally Boag Carrousel
July 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Wally Boag and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins young ones of all lifestyles
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might make silly comments to you.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to spill something that doesn't involve chipmunks.
- Minimum height 21".
- Shortest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or shoulder or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to have pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.