Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Timon
November 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 12 minutes by boat)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ursula and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rocks young ones of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction by yourself.
- After rumbling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- Contains antique effects.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes away from the entangling vines at all times.
- The parking structures near this attraction are favored by escaped toons.
- The Carrausel was originally created in an outpost in 1862. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.