Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula Carrausel attraction during repairs
July 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ursula and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and transports children of all temperments
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can almost see a beloved attraction.
- Ursula Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Frank used to take his pilots on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.