Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ursula Carrausel attraction at first light
October 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Something like six guests
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Ursula and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and thrills young ones of all temperments
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to experience this attraction less than a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, '50s haircuts, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The hole in the bucket room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Around the Firework".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the tremendous scene.
- The most popular horse, covered with rangers, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.