Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its smaller anniversary
March 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Ursula and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and rocks young ones of all temperments
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The bean was sculpted by Christopher Robin.
- Ursula Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Dale used to take his buccaneers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.