Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
January 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Ursula and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney tunes and rocks guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- Before peeling this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your head and hippos (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.