Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Carrousel attraction, fantastically raging in the fading park light
November 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction pirates
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Underdog and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all temperments
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is possessed by the ominous haunt of a former guest.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in the forest in 1872. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.