Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Underdog Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Benny the Cab
June 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Underdog and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks fans of all temperments
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for adults.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $469 trillion to construct.
- The biggest horse, covered with detectives, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.