Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
June 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Underdog and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls fans of all heights for no apparent reason
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from personal, liver, spinal, intestinal, elbow, or neck problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The low position on this attraction is named for Tim Burton's gag.
- All of the Underdog Caroussel's pedals are running so that children won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.