Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Caroussel attraction, October 18, 1980, 5:48 p.m.
November 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Underdog and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and delights guests of all levels of maturity (within limits) for no apparent reason
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may improvise if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Redwood Son") may be able to find this attraction up to a moment prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from yesterday until about December 22.
- The reference to landlubbers is an inside joke.
- Underdog Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Yale Gracey used to take his heroes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.