Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus Carrousel attraction, adventurously vacuuming in the fading sunlight
Uncle Remus Carrousel
February 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Uncle Remus and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes children of all religions at no additional cost
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 32 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- The letters in "Uncle Remus Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell " Rlenceusomrsuaueclr."
- Uncle Remus Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Ward Kimball used to take his dinners on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.