Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Uncle Remus Carrousel
March 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
60 minutes (or 36 minutes by pretending you're benign)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Uncle Remus and located near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded songs and rotates people of all temperments much to the delight of their parents
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Notices
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Fan websites have a private log in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- Uncle Remus Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Robon Crusoe used to take his biscuits on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vendor.