Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Uncle Remus Carrousel attraction during construction
Uncle Remus Carrousel
November 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (according to "Comedic Hunchback" Facebook page)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Uncle Remus and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and transports guests of all weights
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and grin.
- Pregnant birds should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The letters in "Uncle Remus Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Nol Cessurle Rurmcuae."
- Uncle Remus Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Hercules used to take his tramps on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.