Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Uncle Remus Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Uncle Remus Carrausel
July 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 47 minutes on foot)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Uncle Remus and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves riders of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could sing to you.
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young tweens.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.