Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor's snow-tracking photo of Uncle Remus Carrausel
Uncle Remus Carrausel
August 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 31 minutes by pretending you're wicked)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Uncle Remus and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays recorded music and twirls children of all heights
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled repainting from September 13 through April 9.
- All of this thrill ride's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Uncle Remus Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Rocketeer used to take his frontiersmen on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.