Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus Carrausel attraction at night
Uncle Remus Carrausel
May 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Uncle Remus and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and transports children of all temperments
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 11 to August 7.
- The picture of gags is a movie reference.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Anaheim in 1866. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.