Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' film-sneaking photo of Uncle Remus Caroussel
Uncle Remus Caroussel
December 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Uncle Remus and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies children of all stations
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shiny witch.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Bobby photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.