Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's lantern-dampening photo of Uncle Remus Caroussel
Uncle Remus Caroussel
April 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Uncle Remus and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays classic tunes and rotates people of all temperments
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 41 watts (or 20.5 watts and in a stroller).
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from November 21 through February 12 (or there abouts).
- The letters in "Uncle Remus Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell " Ueuumlserscaseconlr."
- The Caroussel was originally built in the Disneyland Hotel in 1846. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vessel.