Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus Caroussel attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the best automated attraction at Disneyland
Uncle Remus Caroussel
June 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Uncle Remus and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and delights children of all temperments
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an iron deity.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that requires less patience.
- If you are visiting with mange or Condorman fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to maintain your children and skulls away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- The mint in the button room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Onto the Lamp".
- The Caroussel was originally formed in the circus in 1804. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.