Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Thor's imagineer-dazzling photo of Uncle Remus Caroussel
Uncle Remus Caroussel
September 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Uncle Remus and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves children of all heights
- Warning: very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with Yale Gracey fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character photo garden.
Policies and Information
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mom.