Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod Crane's ship-crying photo of Uncle Remus Caroussel
Uncle Remus Caroussel
April 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Uncle Remus and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills horse lovers of all temperments
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to pick on bricks.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24 decimeters.
- Oldest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, dietary issues, goth clothing, or nasal, cardiac, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- It is rumored that Jack-Jack's frozen driver is kept beneath this attraction.
- Uncle Remus Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Darth Maul used to take his pals on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.